cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving incoming calls

neward69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not receiving incoming calls.  I can't figure out how to solve this problem without a moderator. 

6 REPLIES 6

claudezezio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

did you get a new sim card from PM?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@neward69 wrote:

I am not receiving incoming calls.  I can't figure out how to solve this problem without a moderator. 

Hello @neward69 

Try a Reset of your Network Settings.

If still issues, try your SIM into another compatible Public Mobile phone, this should rule out a phone issue.

Are you an iphone that changed numbers or phones recently?

Set up your phone number On your iPhone:

1. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate.
  2. Tap Send & Receive. If you see “Use your Apple ID for iMessage,” tap it and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch.
  3. In the "You can receive iMessages" section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
  4. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected in the "You can be reached by FaceTime at" section.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently port your phone number over to PM ?  Try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@neward69   is outgoing calls working?  try reseat the sim.  Power down , take sim out for a min before before put it back

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@neward69 wrote:

Could you provide some more details, like how long you have PM service, were you able to receive calls before, when you encounter this issue, does SMS send/receive works, etc.?

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit HERE 

or HERE 

for android visit HERE ,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.