cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I activate two accounts and one of the accounts never worked

Julibar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activate Two accounts and one of the accounts never worked after responding to the text message with a yes.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Julibar wrote:

I activate Two accounts and one of the accounts never worked after responding to the text message with a yes.

Do you mean the My Accounts did not work on 1 phone, or the service on the phone itself didn't work @Julibar 

If you activated these 2 accounts online log into both My Accounts and ensure they are showing Active status.

If you cannot log into the second My Account, but got charged for it ask CSA about this activation.

Methods to submit tickets to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA) found here: 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If 1 of the phones do not work, try:

• restarting the phone
  • perform a reset of the network settings
  • try the SIM card into another compatible device, to see if services work. Then reinsert it back into the other phone, any services now?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Julibar   I assume your first account was working perfectly and just not the second account

on the second account, can you at least make outgoing calls?

on the second account, did you request porting?  If so, you replied YES?  If you did reply YES, can you put in your old sim card back to a phone and see if it can make calls and receive calls?  If you can still make calls and receive calls on the old sim card from the old provider, the porting was not completed yet, the old provider has not release the line yet

If your old sim card no longer working, then put your PM sim card back in and reboot the phone once again and try incoming calls once again and see if it works.  Let us know the result

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Julibar 

Did you use a separate email to each account,

tried rebooting device. some port in is take 2 hr.

Edit:  in that  link  see the phone number to contact Port Team,

Need Help? Let's chat.