cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Purchased a Cell Phone Online and It hasnt arrived yet

PaulP2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the confirmation email from the purchase and my shipping address is typed in correctly. The purchase was on February 24th, Thursday and it said 3-7 Business days. It has been 8 Business days already and the cell phone hasnt arrived still. I'm a bit worried since I cant seem to find any contact email or customer service for the purchase. 
Any ideas? 
The order has an order number, but I cant seem to track the package either.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PaulP2 wrote:

I have the confirmation email from the purchase and my shipping address is typed in correctly. The purchase was on February 24th, Thursday and it said 3-7 Business days. It has been 8 Business days already and the cell phone hasnt arrived still. I'm a bit worried since I cant seem to find any contact email or customer service for the purchase. 
Any ideas? 
The order has an order number, but I cant seem to track the package either.

@PaulP2  - if you would like to check the status of your phone order you can contact CSA to inquire.

If you are not a Public Mobile customer yet, it will be best to use the 2nd option found in the below link (to send a private message).

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Hopefully, the phone shows up soon.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PaulP2 

I think PM meant your order will be shipped out in 3-7 days depending if there are delays.

You should get an email with a tracking number.

You can contact a CS_Agent to see what is the hold up by private messaging or SIMon chat and type in Create a Ticket.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Delivery these days might take 2-3 weeks due to all kind of excuses...

Do you have tracking number? Do they specify is it delivered by courier or Canada Post? Watch for porch pirates as these days packages are just dumped on a porch/doorstep without bell ringing or similar. Seen with my own eyes in my neighbourhood...

Need Help? Let's chat.