cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Don't want to upgrade my plan

res2100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text message from Public Mobile offering to get 20GB for $45/month and to reply YES to get it. I did not reply YES (the phone automatically seemed to say YES) and it thanked me for the response and said my plan would automatically be updated on my next renewal. I don't want to upgrade my plan and would like to stick with my current plan. 

5 REPLIES 5

res2100

Also, I did do what you all suggested a few weeks ago on my original post about cancelling any scheduled plan changes, but no change in plan ever showed up so you can see why it's frustrating that my plan had changed and I was billed more.

res2100

I just got my credit card bill, and it charged me for the 20GB for $45/month plan (see original post above) which I never wanted and never showed up as my plan, despite on the public website under payments it shows that $45 plan for last month. My current plan is showing as $40 4.5 GB data at 3G Speed which is the plan I always had and want to stick with. This is very frustrating. How do I get this corrected and the $5.65 ($5 difference in plans + tax) refunded? And to ensure I am still on my desired $40 4.5GB plan as I don't trust what the Public web site says.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I did reply yes for funsies but did not see the scheduled plan change in my account. So log in and have a look anyway. Check the day of your next renewal. Watch for any accidental plan changing after your next renewal if you don't see anything in your account.

@res2100 wrote:

I got a text message from Public Mobile offering to get 20GB for $45/month and to reply YES to get it. I did not reply YES (the phone automatically seemed to say YES) and it thanked me for the response and said my plan would automatically be updated on my next renewal. I don't want to upgrade my plan and would like to stick with my current plan. 

Please log into your Self Serve account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.  Once in there, go to the Plans section and remove the scheduled plan change.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@res2100 

Clear your browser cache and log into self service in incognito. Select Plan & Add-Ons. If you see a scheduled plan change just cancel it.

Need Help? Let's chat.