Did you mean: 

How will I cancel my service?

jjoyonty9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How will I cancel my service?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1- I believe you are correct.  There doesn't seem to be a way to actually remove the card.  You can only edit or disable. 😞

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Anonymous 

is it still possible to remove your credit card info from the accounts ?

Looks like I can add new card...but I can seem to find where to remove all my cc info.

Only a CSA can remove a card.

@Anonymous 

is it still possible to remove your credit card info from the accounts ?

Looks like I can add new card...but I can't seem to find where to remove all my cc info.

@jjoyonty9  Your welcome we are here to help , have a great day 

jjoyonty9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your quick response.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jjoyonty9 

that entirely depends whether it’s your preference to terminate all mobile services or move your current public mobile phone number to another mobile service provider.

if the first, just remove the associated payment card, and the account will go into suspended status, and eventually terminate.

If it’s the latter, when you port your number to a new provider and respond, yes to enable the port to occur, it will finalize your public mobile account.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @jjoyonty9 

Login to your account just go to payment and Disabled payment,

after 90 days your account will deleted,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jjoyonty9 

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can also login to My Account and go to Payment page -> Manage Payment Method, and then disable Pre-Authorized payment.  PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jjoyonty9- Just remove your credit card information from your account, and the account will go into suspension on your next renewal date.  90 days after that, your account is closed and your number is lost forever.  🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jjoyonty9  Log into self serve an disable auto pay or port your number out and it will automatically close account 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674775589110.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.