cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How unsubscribe from Public Mobile texts and emails.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have been getting an unreasonable number of emails from PM urging me to upgrade plans, data specials, back to school deals, used phones deals and more. The problem is compounded by the fact that I have used alias emails for all our phones so all emails go in one email inbox.   Can't find unsubscribe links on most of the PM advertising - is there anything that can be done?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER   if you look at the email, there is a line to unsubscribe

"If you no longer wish to receive Public Mobile promotional emails, please unsubscribe."

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and click on your little avatar icon (top right side of page).

Click Subscriptions & Notifications / Notification Settings.There, you can opt out or in in General Settings.

edit...

Remember though...during the Xmas More is Merrier campaigns, we get notifications that way.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BEER 

Go to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email and text UNSUBSCRIBE to the short codes sending promotional public mobile texts. 

Just be aware that you will lose out on any possible freebies that get texted to you and you may be unsubscribed from notices relevant to your service.

But I do agree that there has been an uptake in promotional advertising being sent to my email and my phone as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.