cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use my rewards

publicmobileD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have $12 rewards in my account. Will the system automatically use it when next payment is processing? I want to know how to use those rewards ( credits).

Thank you!

12 REPLIES 12

Sid3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

z10user4, thank you for your response.  Reading this and one other reply, I now realize what my issue was. I took the message from PM stating, "Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile:" to mean that I had those funds somewhere. What they are telling me is that is how much credit has been applied against my account. I'm just a bit slow in realizing it.

Sid3

Thank you carlaspapa for your reply, reading this and one other reply, I now realize what my issue was.  I took the message from PM stating, "Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile:" to mean that I had those funds somewhere.  What they are telling me is that is how much credit has been applied against my account. I'm just a bit slow in realizing it. 🙂

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sid3 

Your rewards sit in your reward section of your account until your renewal and then at midnight when your plan renews right afterwards your rewards are put in your balance. Then the pay system takes the money out of your balance and everything that you still owe is put on your auto-pay card. Unless you added a voucher or a payment from your credit card beforehand then your plan amount is just taken from your balance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sid3 : Have a look at your payment history from here. You should see lines mentioning each reward. Except for the Community reward, they all just reset again to what they were just before the renewal.

Sid3

Dunkman,

Thank you for the response to that question.  I'm not sure if there has to be something set, as you mentioned, "Yes, it is automatically used on your next renewal date." Mine does not automatically use my reward funds towards payments? So, is there somewhere it needs to be set?  I did go to the links provided by Halimacs for Reward FAQs, but they didn't explain how.

Any help from you or anyone else would be appreciated.

Cheers & Stay Safe,

Sid3

tiannjenera

@tiannjenera wrote:

Yeah! It’ll automatically be applied to your next billing cycle 🙂 

Participation is encouraged, but please try to read through a thread before choosing to reply. This same informaton was provided much earlier. 

tiannjenera

publicmobileD

Awesome!

Thanks a lot for your info.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You got it!  🙂  Your rewards, such as Autopay ($2), will automatically be picked up on your next renewal.  Only the balance remaining will be charged to your Autopay card, or deducted from your account balance.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobileD 

@publicmobileD wrote:

Hi,

I have $12 rewards in my account. Will the system automatically use it when next payment is processing? I want to know how to use those rewards ( credits).

Thank you!

Yes, it is automatically used on your next renewal date.  Your rewards will be deposited in your account first.  Then any other available funds will be used to pay for plan.  If not enough available funds, autopay will charge your credit card what ever is needed to pay for the plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.