cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse add-on?? I'm in the US, added 1GB Canada data instead of US data....HELP

dboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure how to make a ticket to reverse the add on mix up? I'm new here

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dboy 

The good thing about that purchase, is it'll just add a 'bucket' of data to your Canada plan, which will never expire until it's consumed.

Alternately, if you request nicely advising them of the mix-up in the add-on purchase, they'll likely credit you back the 1GB add-on to the account, from which you can then purchase the desired US Add-On.

Happy and safe travels!!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dboy   no worry, it is an easy ask. You just need to open ticket with PM support and ask them to reverse the transaction or change it for you directly

Please open ticket via chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dboy 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to wjor
Need Help? Let's chat.