cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to renew credit card when you have no account information

upsurge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom has been using Public Mobile for years and when she signed up, her friend helped signing up. Now, her credit card has expired and I, as her son, would like to update the credit card information. However, she has no information about her Public Mobile account, and the person who helped her is out of country. What can I do? I do not see any way that I can contact Public Mobile directly. 

4 REPLIES 4

@upsurge 

Here is the info typically asked to verify an account. You can send a follow up private message to your support ticket that will help speed up your service request. Leave a detailed message explaining your issue. Verify your mother's self serve account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth*
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.*
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.*
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.*
  7. Any rewards in your account.* Autopay and Loyalty ( full 365 days=$1 ×?)
  8. Autopay y/n?*

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours. They should be able to verify the account without waiting for a reply from you first. Make a note that you are unsure of the email. Only give the info of the secondary verifiers if you know the answer. You should know enough of them to convince the moderators. *You should know the answer to these ones.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@upsurge wrote:

My mom has been using Public Mobile for years and when she signed up, her friend helped signing up. Now, her credit card has expired and I, as her son, would like to update the credit card information. However, she has no information about her Public Mobile account, and the person who helped her is out of country. What can I do? I do not see any way that I can contact Public Mobile directly. 

Your mom's e-mail address might have been used. Before waiting up to 48 hours for moderator, get your mom to try the forgotten password reset.  The friend might have used a secuirty question that your mom knows answer to.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Open a ticket with the Mod using the Chat icon : softech_0-1606150801663.png

just type forget self server account login and follow the prompt to create the ticket.

Someone would contact you within 48 hours. Keep checking your community inbox for their reply.

hope this help

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@upsurge wrote:

@upsurge You will have to be prepared to prove that you/your mom own the account. You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page; or

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.