cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make sure autopay is canceled? I lost all access to PM after porting number.

bblo999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ported my number to a new provider today. I wasn't aware that it would immediately cut all access to my PM account and I didn't get to cancel my auto payments.

I tried calling the numbers but no access at all. How I can make sure that I am not going to be charged? Is there anyone I can reach?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bblo999   Once you ported away, PM account is closed permanently and you are all good.  No worry about Autopay.

IF.. and really just very very slight chance, if there is any issue, come back and open ticket with PM Support .. 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@bblo999 wrote:

I just ported my number to a new provider today. I wasn't aware that it would immediately cut all access to my PM account and I didn't get to cancel my auto payments.

I tried calling the numbers but no access at all. How I can make sure that I am not going to be charged? Is there anyone I can reach?

@bblo999 

If the number has been ported succesfully, your PM account is automatically closed. Since you have not removed the cc beforehand, there is not much you can do, except keep an eye on your cc statements for a while to see if any erroneous charges appear. In which case, you'll need to contact PM customer support to have them reversed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bblo999 

Edit: when you port your number out your account will be immediately close.

Need Help? Let's chat.