cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase phone ring length?

ebowl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I increase the length (or repetition) of my phone ring before it goes to voicemail? Its a Moto 5 Play.

6 REPLIES 6

@HALIMACS wrote:

@dust2dust 

It doesn't work? 🤔

Perhaps I'll try this too ... doesn't the voicemail menu also provide this option ... I believe it did with Koodo when I was with them awhile back. 

Adding:   dang it, it DOESN'T currently work for me either.   Also no VoLTE enabled yet for me.  Suppose it will when VoLTE is up and running?

@HALIMACS , it used to work great! Hoping it will again! Fix one thing & 10 other things break! 🤣

Soo, I can’t use YouMail anymore either then! 🙄

Edit: Update, March 21, 12pm. CSA Diane from tech support fixed my call forwarding. So, I can now use it again for conditional call forwarding, change number of rings before voicemail picks up, including with YouMail!

@dust2dust 

It doesn't work? 🤔

Perhaps I'll try this too ... doesn't the voicemail menu also provide this option ... I believe it did with Koodo when I was with them awhile back. 

Adding:   dang it, it DOESN'T currently work for me either.   Also no VoLTE enabled yet for me.  Suppose it will when VoLTE is up and running?

@dust2dust wrote:

Except these options don't seem to be functional at the moment until they fix the call forwarding problem. I don't have volte enabled and they don't work for me.

@dust2dust , it doesn't work for me either! Just tried! 😣 🙄

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Except these options don't seem to be functional at the moment until they fix the call forwarding problem. I don't have volte enabled and they don't work for me.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ebowl 

Dial this sequence: *61*16475804001*11 * [then enter number of seconds to wait] # [SEND or CALL].

For the 'number of seconds to wait' - choose from the following options:

For one ring, enter 5.

For two rings, enter 10.

For three rings, enter 15.

For four rings, enter 20.

For five rings, enter 25.

For six rings, enter 30 (This is the maximum number of rings/seconds).

Please view:  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail

The code to dial would be  * 61 * xxxxxxxxxx * 11 *10#  

(xxxxxxxxxx is the 10 digit voicemail deposit number.  10 is the number of seconds (about 4 rings) but number can be changed in increments of 5 - example 5, 10,15, 20, etc.)

Need Help? Let's chat.