cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the soft copy of monthly bill with my address on it

Inaara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I m not able to locate any option which would let me get a soft copy of monthly bill payment with my information on it. Please help me out! thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

JoeBacker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finding the right software can occasionally be difficult, which can be problematic if time is of the essence. If you require any software downloads, you can donwload windows programs by using the URL https://pcforsoftware.com/ . Due to the wide variety of applications for which software is available, you won't have to spend much time searching for it.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I thought your Excel would be those I enter my username/password in the cells and it will talk to the server and try to download the entries and populate the cells to make the invoice.  I am thinking fancy and automated  🙂

Wow...I am good at excel....but not that good. Geesh....I should do an app to do that with a bunch of neat macros. 

I have 2 “one time” set up pages. 

Then you log on to your My Account and select 35  or? days before your payment date, including your payment date.  Then copy and paste it.....remove any duplicates because you asked for more than 30 days history. Then leave it as is....then do a second copy and paste to the invoice generation area that gets over written every month. Then go to the invoice tab and print it and/or make a PDF of it. Probably 5 minutes of work. But once again depending on what it is for....do you enter gross transactions or gross minus rewards?

@esjliv wrote:

@Inaara wrote:

I m not able to locate any option which would let me get a soft copy of monthly bill payment with my information on it.

@Inaara  - that is because Public Mobile does not offer a pdf copy of your statement.

What is available to you is what you see on your Self Serve account. 

View Payment History will give you your debits/credits. But, there will be no taxes listed here. Taxes will be charged on credit cards and/or vouchers top ups though.

So if you are okay with copy and pasting info. from you account each renewal that there you have it.

Otherwise, see other people's posts...but you will need to submit requests to Customer Support (CSA) each time you want this.

@esjliv 

Send @popping  a request to have PM to develop a self requested PDF based on dates input by customer. 

If for reimbursement:

By employer or a tax write off...do you want to show gross cost or net cost with rewards?

It’s all on YOU on how you   define the rewards. 

For proof of residency?

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I thought your Excel would be those I enter my username/password in the cells and it will talk to the server and try to download the entries and populate the cells to make the invoice.  I am thinking fancy and automated  🙂

@hTideGnow wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I have developed an excel program to provide your own receipt. PM me if interested. 

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

That sounds interesting.. do I still need to copy and past the transaction history from My Account?

I have only had one request for it.....was it you?

Yes copy and  paste....how else...read your My Account some how😀😀 The invoice requires no input other than the copy and paste and some one time set up. It’s up to you...what to copy and paste depending what you are using it for. And if you are good with excel you could modify it. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I have developed an excel program to provide your own receipt. PM me if interested. 

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

That sounds interesting.. do I still need to copy and past the transaction history from My Account?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Inaara wrote:

I m not able to locate any option which would let me get a soft copy of monthly bill payment with my information on it.

@Inaara  - that is because Public Mobile does not offer a pdf copy of your statement.

What is available to you is what you see on your Self Serve account. 

View Payment History will give you your debits/credits. But, there will be no taxes listed here. Taxes will be charged on credit cards and/or vouchers top ups though.

So if you are okay with copy and pasting info. from you account each renewal that there you have it.

Otherwise, see other people's posts...but you will need to submit requests to Customer Support (CSA) each time you want this.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Inaara wrote:

I m not able to locate any option which would let me get a soft copy of monthly bill payment with my information on it. Please help me out! thanks!

You will have to contact agent and request them to generate and send you soft copy of your bills (and usage history if needed).

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@darlicious   Yes @AE_Collector was great going through it for the team.  🙂

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Inaara 

if you want invoice for 12 month request from Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Inaara 

You will need to contact customer support to request an invoice. Preferably in 90, 180 or 360 day periods unless it's just a one time 30 day invoice as its not a regular "monthly" service provided by pm.

Edit:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

@softech 

I wish I had tagged this dang post years ago because I can never remember the exact subject title and I always end up on a wild goose chase looking for thru the search results!!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Inaara   For getting proper copy of invoice, you will have to open ticket with PM support. 

Please note that tt could take 2 or 3 weeks, so, it is better to order once every couple months 

Here is a sample of the invoice and the experience of ordering the invoice from @AE_Collector 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

To open ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.