cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc (& any others)

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire
10 REPLIES 10

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pm-smayer97 Please kindly only mark solutions in threads where an issue is presented and solved.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

It was originally pinned in both areas by PM Admin after full approval. Then it was not only unpinned but HIDDEN here. No explanation. And no response from PM. Makes no sense.

The decision to remove a duplicate thread and messages was made by Public Mobile.  An explanation was also given by Alan_K in that thread.   The guide was also pinned so that the relevant information would be easy to find.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promos-Ann...

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

It was originally pinned in both areas by PM Admin after full approval. Then it was not only unpinned but HIDDEN here. No explanation. And no response from PM. Makes no sense.

It is still pinned under plans and @Alan_K explained what he did.  

I'm well aware of that. Thx. But it is not a complete answer to the questions I have posed directly to him. Thanks for trying.

Do his does this thread linking to the pinned thread answer the question??  It is a how to thread anyway

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

The decision to remove a duplicate thread and messages was made by Public Mobile.  An explanation was also given by Alan_K in that thread.   The guide was also pinned so that the relevant information would be easy to find.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I'm well aware of that. Thx. But it is not a complete answer to the questions I have posed directly to him. Thanks for trying.

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

Thank you for clarifying that ShwanC13!

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  Thanks for letting us know!

Very helpful to all members.

10/10.

Need Help? Let's chat.