cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to earn points on the community boards?

BillyTran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I see that there is an option to earn points on the community boards and that one of the redeemable prizes is a $15 credit on your bill for 15 points. If you can earn 20 points on the community like advertised, I can reduce my bill payment each month. Just wondering how the community points are earned. 

Thanks so much,

Billy T.

12 REPLIES 12

no, one solution only. Choose the best or choose the first correct one

Why did you change your solution? That's not wise 😔. You will have plenty of opportunities in the future. Please change it back. 

We are all here helping each other and no hard feelings.  It's the poster's choice.

BillyTran

I see. Thank you so much!!

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BillyTran solutions should not be based on first come first serve but rather which response was the best, which could mean most accurate, most detailed but it's up to the person who created the post. In the event of a tie, meaning all responses were equally great then going for the earliest reply probably makes sense

It's only one. Multiple people will always respond,  so it's up to you to wait and see. So choose wisely 😁

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BillyTran I believe only oracle's get the top amount of 20 points so that's pretty much off the books for us mortals as it will take a very long time, probably years of being consistantly in the top 1% to be considered for this level and even then it's PM that will approach you if you are worthy. Next best would be to be in the top 1% to get 15 points, top 5% to get 10 points, top 10% to get 5 points, top 25% to get 2 points and I think top 50% for 1 point

BillyTran

I see. Thank you for your response. Are you able to mark multiple solutions to yours posts or is it first come first serve? 

BillyTran

Are you able to mark multiple replies as solutions on 1 post? 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Technically the maximum you can earn is 15 points.  The 20 points are for Oracles. 

Getting 1 point per 30 day is feasible Maybe 2 points.  Off course you can go to 15.

But it's A LOT OF work. Kinda not worth it, but every point adds up.

Just posts legit questions. Bravo answrs you like. Answer questions to the best of your ability and watch them add up. 

Points will be posted  to your Account about one day after your renewal under the Give Back tab.

These points are then kept running cycle after cycle. When you have 15 points you can redeem towards your next bill. Or redeem add one starting at 5 points.

👍🏻

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

keep helping, keep answer questions, give bravos and receive bravos and hopefully with some accepted as solutions 

BillyTran

How many points/replies and answers did it take before you became an Oracle??

BillyTran

It would be nice if they could go into detail about how things get tallied and tracked on the boards. 😕

Need Help? Let's chat.