cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable auto-pay on new subscriptions

Psychotic_Crow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since I changed from the 4G 40$ 15GB plan to the 4G $39 20GB plan to begin at renewal date of June 5th I noticed that PM has removed the words "auto-pay" from their website alltogether. Now I see that its classified as a subscription and all users are being forced into auto-pay system. I never consented to this at all, and nowhere did it tell me that auto-pay would be forced on me.

I refuse to participate in auto pay, so please tell me how to turn this off without causing issues with my plan and account?

@CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Psychotic_Crow   from what we understand Pre-Authorized payment is now Subscribed

So, turn off subscribed and it won't renewal autonoetic, but you need to remember to manually pay

Psychotic_Crow

A CS_Agent replied to my mail with this :

• "About the automatic renewal, we also updated the prepaid service in general, from now on we will have a recurrent subscription, therefore the automatic renewal will be applied to every single Public Mobile customer."

Which further confuses things...

@Psychotic_Crow  Indeed , but it’s just the new way it’s been set up so no other  choice 

Psychotic_Crow

I see. But can PM's staff not see how using the word Subscription on two separate things can cause so much confusion? Untitled-3.jpg

@Psychotic_Crow  Now tap where it says manage subscription 

add then hit the toggle that says subscribe (turning it off )

Psychotic_Crow

I'm confused please explain where "auto subscription" is

Psychotic_Crow_0-1685142738136.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Psychotic_Crow  Sign into my account and go to payment section ,then hit the manage  subscription .. and toggle auto subscription 

Need Help? Let's chat.