cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete exhausted giveaway / promo add-ons.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Is there a way to remove / hide / delete exhausted holiday giveaway / promo add-ons?

546546.png

20 REPLIES 20

Hey long time sir, hope you are well. Thanks, they are hidden now. "my account" looks much cleaner and is easier to manage add-ons.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@RobertQc I have heard back from PM and they say that this has been resolved and fully consumed add-ons should no longer show in your account, but will still show in your usage history.  When you get a chance can you check your account to verify this has been resolved?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I will respond to the PM team with these suggestions and see if it is possible for future updates

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

It is funny that a "feature" that we love, turns out to be just a "bug"

@ShawnC13   I can confirm that fully used data no longer appears in the one account which for some reason has managed to deplete over 4GB data within the last 2 or 3 months with no changes to how the data was being consumed.   

BTW, the usage history is barely giving couple of weeks of usage despite putting in filters for data usage/90 days.

edit:  I agree with d2d that there should have been another option to view/confirm what was depleted instead.

Honest, I think they should show some expired add-on, maybe show the last 5 expired one, maybe show by the expired date, like last 90 days

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That sucks. I would have preferred a delete option. Now we'll get those where'd my add-ons go complaints. They could have just left it as it was. That was better than not seeing them.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc I have heard back from PM and they say that this has been resolved and fully consumed add-ons should no longer show in your account, but will still show in your usage history.  When you get a chance can you check your account to verify this has been resolved?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@kav2001c- Used add-ons do stay visible. I have a very old 200 minute add-on that shows in the list. Along with all the freebies which are what the OP is showing.

Addons remove themselves once used

The issue OP is bringing up is promotions which stay on the account

Hopefully they clean up some of these bugs and streamline it a bit more by the end of July (I know... Wishful thinking lol) 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc , good to see you around still.  I will take thsi to the PM team about bugs with the new roll out

LOL @dust2dust - I thought OP may have been special.

OR, they miraculously used up all those addons in 10 days.

edit - PLUS, I have never exhausted a nonrecurring addon yet. So my list is the same before and after July 13th.

@esjliv- No they didn't. How long have you been here? 🙂 My account that I use for data looks a lot like the OP. But I actually like it. But I would agree that an option to not show it would be helpful.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Question for you about your screenshot @RobertQc . Before the July 13th change on Self Serve accounts, did the exhausted addons NOT show up?

Oh geez, if they did, does that mean all members are now showing their used up addons like you are showing?

😧 

A toggle would be nice to Hide/Show available and unavailable if that is the case.

PM is 'listening' to their customers perhaps @dust2dust . When the limited data or minutes are used up on the plan they no longer 'go away' but turn red! Great for PLAN information.

But, addons that do not reoccur...Guess it is all or nothing at the moment. 

Kinks still getting worked on - 🤞

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Funny after all the complaints of not knowing if one is out of an add-on, now it's can we get rid of it. But I agree. Yup ok it's finished. Understood. Delete.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As we know...PM just did an "update" on the website. This issue is just one of the annoying issues to be addressed. I agree that the 100% usage meters are clogging up our dashboards unnecessarily. Doesn't seem to be a way for end user to remove or edit them.

Let's hope that it's on the to-do list for the PM website repair crew.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did not find an option to remove used up add-ons. I guess if you are frequent add-on user they will pile up and create unnecessary clatter.

You can ask agent if they can remove them and/or suggest to PM to include that option with next update.

@RobertQc I wish you could it would be nice to clean it up a little 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc 

I don’t think you can. Most member would like to see what bonuses they have left in their account.

But good suggestion if you already used up your bonuses.

Need Help? Let's chat.