cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a ticket to return phone

backertas1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I create a ticket to return my faulty refurbrished phone ?

11 REPLIES 11

@darlicious wrote:

to send you a postage paid return shipping envelope to return the phone to pm for a refund or exchange as per your preference and device availability.

Will not be cheaper for PM to always provide postage paid sticker only (no envelope) with time limit use (1 year, if such thing exists) so customers can return phones within 30 days/1 year with no hassle?

Currently, so often people ask how to return, have to contact agent, etc. etc.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@backertas1 

Contact customer support and put "phone return" in the subject line with a detailed message and include your order #, shipping address and email used for your order. Customer support will open a ticket with the CPO department who will be in touch to send you a postage paid return shipping envelope to return the phone to pm for a refund or exchange as per your preference and device availability.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

HI @backertas1   Yes, return the phone for refund first, then you can decide if you want to buy another one from PM or from another places

@backertas1 wrote:

The display doesn't work . The screen is blank. I can receive calls 

Oh. Definitely Broken phone.

Contact agent directly and they will advise you how to proceed.

If you do not mind, please share your experience returning phone to PM so other people know what to expect.

If you've had the phone for less than 30 days...follow guidance provided to start process of returning that phone and get a new one.

If longer than 30 days and within a year , follow guidance provided to get warranty support.

Good luck.

backertas1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The display doesn't work . The screen is blank. I can receive calls 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What is wrong with the phone? Maybe we can assist to make it work properly?

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@backertas1 

Can you let us know how it's faulty?   

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@backertas1 wrote:

Here are some directions for you....

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/phone-warranty-returns-repairs

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here.

You can try with ticketing system but if it does not very fist time send private message to agent.

Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@backertas1 wrote:

@backertas1 Click the chat bubble bottom right of the screen and type "return phone" then follow the prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.