cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Self Serve account?

tthay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When trying to create an account I get taken to a ChatBot that tells me I need submit a ticket; when I try and do so via the link given by the Bot, the only options are "Self-Serve Password Reset, Change my Self-Serve email, and Reset 4-Digit Pin". Clicking on any of those options isnt helpful as I do not have a Self-Servce Account set up yet. Please help me as I need to update my pre-authorized payment option before billing cycle ends.

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Mustafar   you just cannot login or you have no My Account access?  And you have no phone service now?

Don't wait, open ticket first

@computergeek541  the Chatbot ticket opening is not very smart

while "create self serve account" will bring you to open ticket page, it actually opens the Forgot password ticket.  They should customize Chatbot to handle account opening ticket to make it less confusing

Mustafar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am also having difficulties aswell, it's too bad because i needed to get a hold of my therapist today and I cant log in to pay 😞 i live far far away

@tthay wrote:

When trying to create an account I get taken to a ChatBot that tells me I need submit a ticket; when I try and do so via the link given by the Bot, the only options are "Self-Serve Password Reset, Change my Self-Serve email, and Reset 4-Digit Pin". Clicking on any of those options isnt helpful as I do not have a Self-Servce Account set up yet. Please help me as I need to update my pre-authorized payment option before billing cycle ends.

In the chatbot, type "create self serve account". This will immediately give the option to open a ticket.  For the verification of Self Serve account, a second otpon is given to proivide the 4-digit PIN. If you don't have the account PIN, use the Can't Verify option and you'll be asked for proof that the account is yours.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tthay    There's an ongoing issue with PM website currently, but you can try sending a private message to CS_Agent for now here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tthay   you would have already created a Self Serve account if you activated online yourself.  But if you activate in store, then yes, your might not have it yet

Please open ticket with PM support as a "forgot password" type of ticket and they will help to check and create one for you. 

(Please note there is site issue with My Account today, so it could take longer for PM to reply.)

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.