cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate my old number to my new sim

Jan_mill05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone while on vacation, i ordered new simcard thinking i could re use my old number but somehow i could not manage to do it. How to register my old number to this new sim that i judt bought. 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnetteDalsin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot get into my account without them asking me for a verification code that is being sent to my old phone

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are paying your bill on time are your account is not suspended for longer than 90 days, log in to your account and swap SIMs.

Yummy_0-1665867669852.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you access your registered email inbox? Log in to your account, confirm the 2FA via email, click on quick links up top and select change sim, enter the new sim number. I didn't step further but it should give you a choice of email or SMS.

@Jan_mill05 wrote:

I lost my phone while on vacation, i ordered new simcard thinking i could re use my old number but somehow i could not manage to do it. How to register my old number to this new sim that i judt bought. 

Please log into your Self Serve account.  Within the Profile section, you can change to the replacement SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.