cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does engagement with this page take money off of my monthly plan?

jazmine_kennedy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@Gunner123 wrote:

@Timer wrote:

@Timer seriously do you have any idea what the person is asking? 🙄

This is a good one... OP is asking how to earn credit participating in Community 😋😁

By the way, it is not nice to edit complete post as without @Gunner123  post we would not know what you answered.

Making MISTAKES is not end of the world! We all do, from time to time. Strike out your error and keep going. Do not edit it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jazmine_kennedy , it is the so called give back part of the reward system.  TBH, most do not really see community participation as a "money maker".  The effort can be high, reward quite low.  We are here just to be helpful and ensure the viability of the brand.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

@jazmine_kennedy wrote:

How much do I have to engage in this page in order to get money off of my plan each month.

@jazmine_kennedy   So, I think I got what you meant?

Again, we don't know exactly how much participation is needed.  For 1 or 2 Public points, equivalent to $1 or $2, the participation is very minimal.  Come here twice a week ,spend 10 mins and answer 5 or 10 questions and more importantly, give bravos to other's good post can easily earn you 1 or 2 points

For 5 or 10 or 15, you are pretty much a full time Public Mobile staff  LoL

jazmine_kennedy

Thank you that is very helpful

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Timer wrote:

@jazmine_kennedy 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

until you complete updated credit card payment use vouchers,

if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

@Timer seriously do you have any idea what the person is asking? 🙄

jazmine_kennedy

How much do I have to engage in this page in order to get money off of my plan each month.

@dust2dust wrote:

???? What are you asking?

3 replies 3 different takes.  I was puzzled for a moment first.  🙂

@jazmine_kennedy   More details of the different rewards if that was what you meant:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/overview-of-old-public-rewards

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

???? What are you asking?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi  @jazmine_kennedy this is for Community reward.  You participate here by asking question, like what you are doing now, or by answering other's questions and getting bravos from other , then you will get some Community reward , like 1 Public poinits, 2, 5, 10 and 15.  You can then convert points into bill credit.

We don't know who much participation needed for each reward.  But if you like helping, this is priceless

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jazmine_kennedy 

Edit: mistake info.
but for next time you will ask for rewards.
Need Help? Let's chat.