cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i refund after not being satisfied with my service, i already ported to a new provider?

airron25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I unsubscibed and was not happy with the service, can i get a refund?

8 REPLIES 8

@airron25 wrote:

30 satisfaction guarantee, ive only used it 2 days

Unfortunately, I am unaware of any 30-day satsifcation gurantees for Public Mobile or any other preapid celluar service.  Some postpaid carriers have done that.

Are you mentioning this clause?  https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/code.htm

I didn't go through the Wireless Code in it's entirety, but I only see mention of 30 days for returning cell phone hardware that was purchased in conjunction with the service.

@airron25 

Can you post the link to that 30 day guarantee so we can all acquaint ourselves with it?

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@airron25 PM is.a prepaid service.  There's no refund after you've paid for 30 days.

@airron25 where you see that 30 days satisfaction guaranteed??

@airron25  we are just customers like you trying to help .. hope you can get .. please let us know how you make out … I sent you link to support in my first. Reply … good luck 

airron25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

30 satisfaction guarantee, ive only used it 2 days

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@airron25 - porting your Public Mobile number to another provider automatically closes your account with Public and you lose access to My Account, as well as any funds that were already paid or in your Available Funds area.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@airron25  Sorry pm is prepaid service no refunds here …. But you can always try 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Add since you already ported out , you account is closed automatically 

Need Help? Let's chat.