cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use my available funds in my account

Dumebi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have $45 available funds how do I use it for making payments towards my monthly bills?

7 REPLIES 7

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And the main reason you want autopay on, even when your credit balance is more than you owe, is to get the $2 autopay Reward (or 5%, if you're a new customer on the new Rewards plan). That is, you get the Autopay discount even if they don't charge your CC.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dumebi 

Your plan amount or purchases will always deduct from your available funds first whether or not you have autopay enabled. Although it's best to autopay on rather than off.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dumebi 

Just leave it in your account. Your monthly payment will eat away from the $45 funds.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Key to this, @Dumebi , is not ADDING anything to those available funds.

SO, if your available funds are enough to cover the next renewal, don't add any additional funds beforehand (i.e. payment vouchers, manual top ups, etc) so that the amount of the funds get used up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dumebi : Yup...everything flows in and out of Available Funds. Credits, deposits go in. Rewards go in at renewal. Then buying add-ons and renewing goes out. Autopay is only used when there aren't enough funds available to pay the plan at renewal. No time else.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dumebi   What plan do you have?  If on the $45 plan or less, then as long as autopay is enabled your payment would automatically deduct from your available account balance on your renewal date.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dumebi  - just leave it there, and any Available funds will be applied first upon your future renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.