cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register/update my credit card in Self Serve?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

To register your credit card information, log into Self Serve and follow the steps below:

1. Click the ’Payment’ tab
  2. Click the ’Credit Card Information’ tab
  3. Click ’Register a credit card’
  4. Fill out your credit card information and click ’Save’

wikii.jpg

wkii1.jpg

After the credit card is registered online, you can use either call *611 or access Self Serve to make your payment.

Last updated on 28/06/2016

51 REPLIES 51

BGKK5153
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Question deleted, found answer on page 2 about updated method to access changing credit card. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Very helpful, @monocycliste!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

monocycliste

The interface seems to have changed. For those trying to update their credit card, try this:

Click Payment tab -> Click One Time Payment -> Click Manage credit or Visa Debit card -> Voilà

or this link:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Treavel

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with Self Serve. Can you please tell a little more about the issue your having with your Self Serve account?

Another means of contact is through our web forms. Once a web form is submitted an agent will be able to assist you.

To access a web form click here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

• Click on Contact us below
  • Click on Contact us
  • My Account
  • Billing and Payments
  • My account is active
  • I do not know my account balance / amount owing
  • Email Us

Let me know if this works for you?

Cheers!

Treavel
Hi I'm having some problems top up my phone selfserve is not working and 611 is telling me my credit card not a option but I used my credit card already this service is to difficult n complicated shud be able to speak to somebody and not a computer all the time always having problems with this service

Chahnaz

Thx i try to send email like your way and when my service working i tell you thx

@Chahnaz I think you are confused about sending an email to PM. If so, start by clicking here:

http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

then click SIM and Activation and Next

then click Activation and Next

then click "I activated my phone and SIM card more than 24 hours ago" and Next

then "I did not receive an error message" and Next

then click Email Us and a form will appear.

then fill in as much information as you can and  click Send.

If this is not what is confusing you please let us know.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chahnaz wrote:

I cant because  when i go to contact us below i have 3 shoice i cant take any one i try the 3 put i cant put next to send a message

@Chahnaz, what web browser are you using? Works on Chrome here.

Chahnaz

I cant because  when i go to contact us below i have 3 shoice i cant take any one i try the 3 put i cant put next to send a message

deltatux

@Chahnaz wrote:

Haw i send email to public mobile

Hi @Chahnaz,

Please send your email to PM by using this form here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Chahnaz

I cant log in may bi because i dasnt put my account number with chatr in my information please you cant tell haw i send  a message or email in my info

Chahnaz

Haw i send email to public mobile

Chahnaz

Pleae haw i send my account and phone number (chatr) to public mobil to work my service

Chahnaz

No just when i put the information when i have the sim i put my chatr number

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Chahnaz Did you sent us email with your phone number and Chat-r Account number? 

Chahnaz

No still not working may bi because i dant put my account number for my number with chatr to transfer pm the number

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Chahnaz Can you please let us know if your account is working? 

If you are still not getting any service on the account please click on Contact Us and Email Away

@Chahnaz Suggest you send an email to PM that summarizes all the steps you took to try and activate your service; be sure to include any information you did receive such as SIM card number, PM phone number, PM account number, your old service provider if you are transfering your phone number, etc.

You do that by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the PM web site, then click Email Away, and then you click the buttons that you see until your reach a form that you can fill in. and send. You will be contacted within 48 hours.

Since you are a new customer are you sure your phone is compatible with PM; you can check: here

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Chahnaz
Ian a new customers in public Mobil and I pay yesterday put my service still not working I pay autopay haw mush I need a time to log in in my account

benwarez
if you are new customer send an email to PM with your log in info, but if you're an old customer call *611 to let PM unlock your account.

moehunter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to LOG in Because of the message below

Your login has been disabled. Please contact Public Mobile Customer Service

Need Help? Let's chat.