cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my sim card order?

DennyH19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am new to Public Mobile and wanted to ask how I can find where my sim card is at. I only got a confirmation email after I have pressed confirm order. No tracking number been sent

6 REPLIES 6

martinmarqas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a sim card so far I have not received this order number 291068

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DennyH19   You need one for activation?  Activate in store and they will give it to you for free

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DennyH19 

PM normally takes 3-7 days to ship out your order and may take up to 2 more weeks for Canada Post to take their sweet time in delivering it to you.

NOT TRUE. The last 2 I bought were couriered by UPS. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DennyH19  - SIM cards normally get sent via regular Canada Post letter mail, so you will not receive a tracking number if it was sent this way.

If over 10 business days and still have not received it, you can inquire about it with CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

If you do not have a Public Mobile phone number/account yet, you will need to submit the ticket by method #2 above.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Ask the CSA for status, @DennyH19 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.