cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add money to my account

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ok. The motherboard on my computer blew, so for the moment I'm using the phone for Internet. And I can't find a place to put money in my account,  because I'll need to renew early.

Also, my bill was listed at 36$ something then I accidentally clicked the rewards link, clicked back and the plan is now 44$ something. Did I manage to screw myself somehow here?

I never had a problem using the site on desktop, and I switched the view on the phone to desktop, but I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for.

Help!?

7 REPLIES 7

So on your phone, you should be able to top up from it. 

So in the the top up process you have done an entry but no button to click?

So do the entry and hit your return or entry key on your  phone....without seeing a entry button.......what happens??

My iMac is like that......

Are you currently suspended? I don't think it makes a difference. Can you go into the payments option? Then see add funds to my account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for replying,  and the page says to click the button below to add money. Problem is that there's no button. Ghaa.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chanah    You can purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone which will keep the account activated and gives you time to sort out the issue about the amount owing and getting access to the account.

You can submit a ticket via chatbot and ask customer support about the discrepancy for the payment amount you're seeing too.  Here's a link chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 to get info on your account.

You can buy payment vouchers at Shell Gas or Walmart...then dial 611 again to add them to your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Chanah   when you are on desktop mode, on the main page, there is a section Available fund, there is a button "Add fund to my account" , just click that and follow

not sure aobut your $36 or $44, but it depends on your rewards

are you on old rewards system?  how much is your plan?  if you go to Payment page, it should should you the upcoming bill,. Take a screenshot and post here and we can help

@Chanah wrote:

Ok. The motherboard on my computer blew, so for the moment I'm using the phone for Internet. And I can't find a place to put money in my account,  because I'll need to renew early.

Also, my bill was listed at 36$ something then I accidentally clicked the rewards link, clicked back and the plan is now 44$ something. Did I manage to screw myself somehow here?

I never had a problem using the site on desktop, and I switched the view on the phone to desktop, but I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for.

Help!?

Your Self Serve account can be accessed from any devie with an an internet connection, including the one that you're using now.  To switch to the different account categories in mobile view, there is a downward facing arrow that you can select.  If you have a payment card saved in your account, a payment can also be made by dialing 611.  Also, a voucher can be purcahsed from some local stores (corner stores, gas stations, pharmacies, etc.) and appied to your Public Mobile account by usin gthe same method.  To renew early, the only way to do that is to contact a Public Mobile customer support by agent by using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.