cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you tall to someone from public mobile. So tired of this company.

Acon81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can you get help from them?

9 REPLIES 9

Geez @schmoker , last time I checked, I had a heart beat and bled real blood.  I think I'm human?

As for being frustrating - ya, you have a point there.

schmoker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Human help isn't Public Mobile's strength. They want you to go through this clunky and frustrating "community", or submit a trouble ticket.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Acon81...

well it's been about 30 minutes since you posted your comment and question. I haven't seen any other posts from you in the past either...not sure how you can be "tired of this company" yet.

Maybe we can help you before starting process of Chat with Simon...now that's frustrating !! Usually we can either help or direct you to the right place within minutes. If your issue is an account thing...you'd be directed to the Simon method, I'm afeared.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Acon81   PM support is all online.  You can easily open ticket with them and they will help

But you can also share your questions and we can try to help

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Customer Service Reps Can usually fix problems. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Acon81 hi we can help with most things but if it is an account issue 

you need the help of a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This service is all online @Acon81 

We can try to help, but if not, the only way is through a service ticket as below:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Start by telling us what your prob is and we can direct you to the right resource....give it a try.

edit....spelling

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Acon81  You can't call them. There's no phone number.

Send a private message to CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.