cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i track my order for a SIM card

liangchang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello ,yesterday(Jan 17),i have order a SIM card on line ,paid already,but i didn't receive the comformation email.How can i track the delivery?

6 REPLIES 6

@Handy1 wrote:

@liangchang @Can take 3day to 3 weeks to arrive if you need one sooner check a Koodo kiosk for in person pick up otherwise you can reach out to support to find out when it’s ships and when to expect it 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Edit it’s typically within 5-10 business days to arrive and unfortunately not always tracking for SIM cards unless maybe if you ordered from Amazon 

@liangchang check PM Web site for where to buy “if” you  want to buy at $10 plus tax. Only at corporate stores. 

@Yummy wrote:

PM usually does not provide tracking number as SIM is send by Canada Post.

Delivery is usually 5-10 business days although some customers experienced way longer delivery time so do not be surprised if it does not arrive soon.

Not that soon! OP ordered yesterday. 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@liangchang 

Unfortunately, you will not receive confirmation of your order but it may take 5 days to 3 weeks to arrive. It will be up to Canada Post to take their time in delivering.

You can contact a CS_Agent to see if they processed your order.

If you are in a rush, go to your local Telus/Koodo store and pick one up.

It is also available for $4 online at Canadian Cell Supplies.com. If you are in the Oakville area in Ontario, you can arrange for pickup.

Not true. You DO receive a confirmation from PM by email when purchasing a SIM(s) online. It will give you the  order number and will say 5-10 business days to arrive along with some other babble. 

Also “sort of” not true. Canadian Cell Supplies.com Is NOT offering free delivery for a $4 SIM card and is pushing store pick up and any other delivery is $5 and up......I tried to order some and the delivery fee was $17. This guy is no longer a viable seller. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@liangchang 

Unfortunately, you will not receive confirmation of your order but it may take 5 days to 3 weeks to arrive. It will be up to Canada Post to take their time in delivering.

You can contact a CS_Agent to see if they processed your order.

If you are in a rush, go to your local Telus/Koodo store and pick one up.

It is also available for $4 online at Canadian Cell Supplies.com. If you are in the Oakville area in Ontario, you can arrange for pickup.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM usually does not provide tracking number as SIM is send by Canada Post.

Delivery is usually 5-10 business days although some customers experienced way longer delivery time so do not be surprised if it does not arrive soon.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@liangchang @Can take 3day to 3 weeks to arrive if you need one sooner check a Koodo kiosk for in person pick up otherwise you can reach out to support to find out when it’s ships and when to expect it 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Edit it’s typically within 5-10 business days to arrive and unfortunately not always tracking for SIM cards unless maybe if you ordered from Amazon 

Need Help? Let's chat.