Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change my email

Montreal2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Luddite wrote:

As @will13am noted, I know that the self serve login email (i.e. username) can be changed in self serve but this does not change the account email address. Does anyone know what problems that mismatch causes?

The community account email is used to obtain the community rewards.  So if you don't keep track of things properly, you might be out some rewards.  The big problem is really keeping track of things when the email goes out of sync.

As @will13am noted, I know that the self serve login email (i.e. username) can be changed in self serve but this does not change the account email address. Does anyone know what problems that mismatch causes?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Montreal2019, the account email can only be changed my the moderator team.  Customers can change username which is synced with email during activation. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Montreal2019 Hi that could only be done through a moderator click this link

Need Help? Let's chat.