cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about checking the logistics status? When will it be shipped?

Jessiee1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I don't know why I've bought this card for almost a week, but it hasn't arrived yet, the internet says it only takes 3-7 days, and I can't find the logistics status, can anyone help me?

7 REPLIES 7

Definitely the way to go!! At least you know going forward!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jessiee1 

PM will ship out your order in 3-7 days then it is up to Canada Post to take their sweet time to deliver your SIM to you…this could take up to 3 days to arrive.

As noted by @hairbag1 & @Meow , Canadian Cell Supplies online have them on sale for $2.99 and normally you will get within 1 week or pickup the same day if you are in the Mississauga area.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jessiee1 

Don't bother waiting much longer if you need to activate now.

Go to a Walmart or London Drugs and purchase one (IF you don't live in the GTA as explained above)

Tell them you "lost your Public Mobile SIM card and you need to purchase another".  If you don't say this, they'll try to get you to activate with them and may tell you they have no PM SIM's to sell.  

Either way, don't pay more than $10 for the SIM card or you'll be getting ripped off...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jessiee1   Very rarely you will receive the SIM card in 3 to 7 days.  PM uses "SNAILator"  to ship 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jessiee1 wrote:

Hi, I don't know why I've bought this card for almost a week, but it hasn't arrived yet, the internet says it only takes 3-7 days, and I can't find the logistics status, can anyone help me?

@Jessiee1  - if it becomes over 10 days, submit a ticket with Customer Support to let them know you have not receive it yet.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you do not have a current Public Mobile account/self serve, then you will need to proceed to enter a ticket by the second method found in the above link.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3...

If you're in GTA, they have curbside pick-up option. They also promise very fast delivery...and much cheaper than PM.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

And you believe everything what is on Internet???

If you bought SIM from PM expect 2-3 (or longer) for delivery. Don't ask why... You should ask here and most customers will recommend CCS as cheap and with prompt delivery. Since PM sends SIM by regular mail do not waste time asking agent 'where is my SIM' as they would not have clue either.

If you are really desperate, order SIM from CCS (with local pickup in GTA) and when PM's arrive keep it as spare (or sell).

Need Help? Let's chat.