Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours of operation of the call centre

Martin
Legend
Legend
To the moderators:

One of the most frequent questions and concerns expressed in the community is the lack of a contact number on the website.

Why not state that, for those who became customers before January 27, 2015, the contact number and hours are:
*611 from your PM cellphone and 1-855-4PUBLIC from any telephone. Hours are:
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 9 pm ET
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm ET

Also add that, for new customers (those that bought a plan on or after January 27, 2015)*, neither of the above numbers is available to them. They must instead communicate with PM through web mail only, after which provide the links to same.

9 REPLIES 9

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you, if I get hired one day, I'll not keep my fingers crossing, I'll keep search ing elsewhere awaiting for that so called hiring to come. Lol (:-

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

As far as temper, I'm not angry. Just because I constructively criticized PM doesn't mean that I'm mad at the company. If I were mad, why would I continue to answer questions?

As far as you're being hired, I said that I sincerely wished you the best. If PM hires you, great!

benwarez

Yeah, I agree on what you're saying, even if the word "operation" in your post could be interprated following your temper, like the letter O (optmistic) and the letter P goes for (pessemistic), I'll choose the first one

Martin
Legend
Legend
As a grandfathered customer, I receive no compensation or benefit whatsoever.

I sincerely wish you the best if you believe that you will be hired. Koodo is a good example of what may happen: It has Koodo Masters, who are chosen on the number and quality of replies given. None are paid. Their only benefit is that they are given the latest phones to borrow. Periodically, some masters are dropped by Koodo, and replaced.

benwarez
Since we will get some compensation for our collaboration on this Community, we will continue to provide help and assistance until PM decides to hire us to fulfill human ressources shortage

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi!

I agree with you that it won't be implemented because it will take up human resources at the toll-free number.

Instead, questions/concerns about not having a way to contact PM will continue to consume the human resources of volunteers here.

Far too often, volunteers are taken for granted. Might this be one of those times?

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Martin, I don't think your post will become a Sticky, the reason is if they did that then people that signed up after Jan-27-2015 will still call in to 'try' n get help thus taking up resources.

That's an excellent point

benwarez
Good point, I'll be happy if some one answers that question.
Need Help? Let's chat.