cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

jahkillyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought minutes and plan yesterday. Idk maybe it was the wrong one or something. Today it's asking me to renew money for my plan. My accounts suspended. I'm not paying double what I pay a month to do the usual things I do. I'm at the point I just want my money back so I can go to a new provider. I'm beyond annoyed. And mad. It's been a whole day. Nothing 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jahkillyn wrote:

Bought minutes and plan yesterday. Idk maybe it was the wrong one or something. Today it's asking me to renew money for my plan. My accounts suspended. I'm not paying double what I pay a month to do the usual things I do. I'm at the point I just want my money back so I can go to a new provider. I'm beyond annoyed. And mad. It's been a whole day. Nothing 

@jahkillyn  - when you said you bought minutes, did you mean you purchased a Minute Addon because you ran out of outgoing minutes?

You can only use addons with an ACTIVE plan account. So, if you purchased the addon correctly, you should see it in your overview section of your self serve account.

Do you see the addon listed under this section in your account:

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

If you still have all your working services, then that suspended message (as @HALIMACS mentioned) is part of the self serve going through the renewal process.

If you do not have working services, then your account may have failed to renew. Does it show you owe anything? If not, manually add a $1 top up to your account, then see if the re-activation option presents itself.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jahkillyn 

Are you possibly seeing "expired" or "suspended" messaging under the self-serve login page and that is causing you to believe it's going to be?

If so, and your calling and texting works, do NOTHING.  If you made a sufficient payment to cover the next cycle or you have a payment card registered for auto-pay, the messaging you're seeing is typical of Public Mobile's renewal processes.

It may appear like the below:

HALIMACS_0-1648983434379.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you escalate this with a CSA they can assist you and also may be able to compensate you for your inconvenience, especially since it was your first day. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jahkillyn 

Oh dear you had some very unfortunate timing as there was a widespread system issue yesterday and it seems your activation got caught up in it. So your account now lists it's status as SUSPENDED? Without having any real experience troubleshooting a system issue that was new one for any of us members normally helping out customers the best advice for you would be for you to contact customer support and they will sort you out first thing in the morning. Put "Urgent : Account suspended one day after activation" in the subject line and leave a detailed message describing  your unusual issue.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour of the 6am eastern opening hours....or maybe a couple of hours since so many customers had issues with their service it could be a little longer than usual.

Which plan did you activate on?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.