cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi can you tell me why my card was charged $100 on may 3rd? I need my money back.

Tamoya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plans do you and your daughter have. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to get a refund through a CSA, or it may be more likely it would be easier to leave it in your balance to cover future renewals so your card may not be charged for an extra month (give or take)...as long as it is not a card compromised type situation

@Tamoya wrote:

Yes i saw it on my online banking i put my visa debit card

Most important is - do you see it in your PM transaction history?

Did you buy any additional service/hardware at the store where you activated account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tamoya   we are just customers like you and we have no access to your account

But provide us more information and we can try to advise

Login to My Account and check the Transaction page, does it show the $100 transaction?  Maybe it was broken into multiple lines.  If you like, post us screenshots (take away any personal info)

Also, what is your regular plan amount?    How long you have joined PM?

If you rather work with CS agent instead, please open ticket at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tamoya  log into selfserve and look at transaction history and available funds. Maybe some addonds were purchased??

Do you see $100 in either of the account balances? (before the renewal) Call 1-855-4pu-blic (or 611 on each device) and enter the phone number to get the balance. Perhaps your daughter helped herself to adding the amount in her account.

Tamoya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes i saw it on my online banking i put my visa debit card on my account at the phone store that i set it up for them to take me and my daughter monthly payments off it and i noticed $100 was taken out a few days before my daughter phone bill payment came out

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It is even $100? That is strange... Maybe your card is compromised. Do you see that charge in your transaction history?

If you see it only on your CC account then it cannot be PM.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Tamoya 

hi you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you mention overpayment issue also you may want to check with your cc company for chance of fraud 

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.