cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! Pls help me . I need to pay for my public phone line but I for got my 4 digits of password.

Trinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@Trinh 

If you can't log into your self serve account and need to make a late night payment purchasing a voucher to load thru 611 is your best bet.Dial 611. Once it connects press (1) and (1) again and add the 12 digit pin # from the voucher. Once successfully added you will also get a confirmation text from 611.

This is also the easiest way to reactivate an account that has been suspended for non payment. Any account suspended via lost/stolen will not automatically reactivate until service is resumed manually via lost/stolen. 611 does however accept the funds from the voucher.

If you end up purchasing pm vouchers at different retailers not all vouchers are immediately valid upon purchase and can take up to 24 hours to become redeemable. Vouchers from SDM, 7/11, Shell stations and London Drugs are immediately valid upon purchase.

If you would like more info, real examples of various pm vouchers and/or you would like to share your experiences with vouchers then please visit here......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Trinh 

The easiest way to go ahead and make your payment would to go into your account at selfseve.publicmobile.ca . You could also purchase a voucher and apply it to your account by dialing *611 (no account PIN required).

@Trinh : It's important to realize a typo above.

It's selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Thanks you. The address has been corrected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Trinh 

The easiest way to go ahead and make your payment would to go into your account at selfseve.publicmobile.ca . You could also purchase a voucher and apply it to your account by dialing *611 (no account PIN required).

@Trinh : It's important to realize a typo above.

It's selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trinh : You can also buy vouchers online or in many stores. Or use the Instant Top-up method in a few stores.

Did you set up your self-serve account? You can make payments in there too.

@Trinh 

The easiest way to go ahead and make your payment would to go into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca . You could also purchase a voucher and apply it to your account by dialing *611 (no account PIN required).

Need Help? Let's chat.