cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

colleenM8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid for one new phone twice with two diff credit cards. I got a notification saying the first payment was invalid so I tried a diff card. When I checked my visa bill both charges had gone through. How do I speak to a live agent to fix this problem? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

4 REPLIES 4

colleenM8

@esjliv 

Thank you very much

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@colleenM8 wrote:

I paid for one new phone twice with two diff credit cards. I got a notification saying the first payment was invalid so I tried a diff card. When I checked my visa bill both charges had gone through. How do I speak to a live agent to fix this problem? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

@colleenM8 - are the two charges you see PENDING or AUTHORIZED charges? I wonder if the first card you tried is a PENDING charge that will actually not complete on the card end once AUTHORIZED.

Regardless, not a bad idea to submit a ticket with CSA.

If you do not have a Self Serve/My Account yet, or not an activate Public Mobile customer, or having issues with SIMon Chatbot.

You also have an option to contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

colleenM8

Thank you very much @computergeek541 

@colleenM8 wrote:

You'll need to open https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then ask the automated system to open a ticket to a customer support agent..

Need Help? Let's chat.