cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] Koodo Prepaid Unsuccessful Number Transfer

shadowban
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

My SIM card has been activated and registered a new number(following the official instruction), and I have submitted ticket to request the agent help yesterday.

But so far no contact and no solution provided at all. Is this normal even no reply after 24 hrs?

Any other alternative solution? Needs to solve it ASAP because my plan will be renewed tomorrow or I will lose my number.

Much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

@shadowban wrote:

As you have contacted Public Mobile, you'll need to wait for a customer support agent's response.

shadowban

Hi. I have private message the CS_Agent, but it's been 2 hours already. What's next? Thanks

shadowban

Yes. I followed the official procedure. Leaving my Koodo prepaid sim within my old phone, and it's still activated without any issue.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM agent usually reply within 2 hours or less. I would suggest to send them a private note.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Both accounts have to be active in order for port to be successful. Since Koodo/PM are 'the same' company agent might be able to help you out transferring number.

But did you follow procedure to the letter?

Did you leave the old SIM card in your phone to receive confirmation text (SMS) from your previous carrier that you are porting over to PM? You should receive such SMS within 90 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.