cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with the self-serve login (Mods needed?)

lil-devil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I'm forgot my password to the self serve login page. When I click forgot my password and fill out the entire section, it says the email has been sent to my email. I've tried it 4 times by now, and everytime it takes 6-12 hours before I get that email and the link has expired everytime I click it even tho I use the link right after I recieved the email. Anyway I can get around this? I need to get onto my account to add some long distance min to my phone as I'm going to be out of the province tomorrow. 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

@lil-devil wrote:
Does anyone if mods work during the weekends?

Yes they do.  Take a look at this post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

lil-devil
Does anyone if mods work during the weekends?

Liam

Hello,

I know that sometimes you have to submit the password form a few times before an email makes it through, at least in my experience. If that doesn't work, try adding the password reset email address to your address book.

Cheers,

Liam

**Not an employee of Public Mobile, don't give me your information.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Please send a private message to mod at @CS_Agent explaining your situation and providing your account and phone number and they will resolve your issue. 

Please note that that the mods have gone home for the day so most likely they will reply to your message tomorrow morning. Please be patient. Thanks. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Need Help? Let's chat.