cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't got the 2 dollar credit for auto pay

kezzibarb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The 2 dollar credit for auto pay has not appeared on my account yet. When is it suppose to be applied.

9 REPLIES 9

@Mattmckay wrote:

Sometimes it takes a little bit to show up

The $2 Autopay reward shows up immediately after this payment feature is activated.

Mattmckay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sometimes it takes a little bit to show up

LeChef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m a new customer (started wit PM Monday) and I got notified of the autopay discount by end of the day. I’m sure you’ll see it very soon. 

purplepaint

Did you just switch to Public Mobile? Because if you did, the $2 credit cannot be applied to the first month, but it should show up soon before your next payment. It could take about a week,r or even  a bit longer. However, you should be given the $2 credit before your next payment is due.

iguy416

From what I've seen over the last 6 months, the credit appears just before the payment is taken. Don't worry about it and take a look at your account history after the renewal. You should see it then.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kezzibarb wrote:

The 2 dollar credit for auto pay has not appeared on my account yet. When is it suppose to be applied.

For a new customer, there are two kinds of autopay reward.

On initial activation during the activation process using a payment card and choosing autopay you would very shortly after activation see a $2 balance in your Available Funds. Then you'll see the indicator as shown above.

If you didn't set up autopay at activation and waited until after then you'll see the same indicator but not the $2.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Rewards are applied on renewal.  If you post a screenshot of your latest payment history we can have a look. 

In the first 30 days, this will be your indication.IMG_20190824_093038.jpg

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not sure when it shows up, I assumed immediately. However, your first rewards are applied to your second month so in month two you should receive a $4 auto-pay credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.