cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t been able to cancel service, site errors, want refund!

LaurenWol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I moved away from Canada November 2nd 2023, and have been unable to cancel my service as of today (Feb 29, 2024). Thanks to site errors, I have been unable to access my account management page, submit a customer support ticket, manage my autopay, or do anything related to cancelling my service. I have not used my service at all since leaving Canada but have been charged every single month. Please, please assist me with cancelling my service and refunding my past payments. 

3 REPLIES 3

HI @LaurenWol 

Yes, I think Oracle confirmed earlier that Chatbot ticket is now resolved.  I guess I need to try as well

LaurenWol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried literally all those things multiple times since November. I just managed to submit a ticket through the chat (not the link you sent me), which is the first time that has been successful. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LaurenWol 

usually we suggest to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on the browser to login My Account and avoid hours after midnight as site could be down for maintenance

Yes, you can submit ticket with PM agent, just need the proper way, message them.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent by direct message here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.