cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have your community rewards hit yet this month?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm on the new rewards plan and I got my points on April 12th. Just checking to see if anyone got their rewards/points yet for this month? 

11 REPLIES 11

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks Computergeek ☺️

@brettster99 

It's not always the 6th. I"ve seen it on both the 6th or 7th.  There's also the odd time it gets delayed by a few days.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it always the 6th of each month? That would be very good to know 

I received the reward today 🙂 so I'm sweet.. For now anyways lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Stay sweet. You stay on here too long and you might get all mean, nasty and jaded.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Worked fine

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm ok, thanks guys maybe the give back points are delayed for some reason as that is what happened last month. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 - but maybe you can click all those links, and jump through unhelpful hoops, in that fake signature above and not get any further help then you could here. 😂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Community $$ rewards were added to accounts on the 6th this month.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JL9   Yes, money in the bank, but no badge yet.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JL9  April Community awards were awarded.

edit, subscribe to this thread, and you should see when people first notice the community rewards in their accounts:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

Need Help? Let's chat.