cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone tried the 2GBBONUS code on the 4G plans?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Just checking to see if anyone was able to use this code to get a permanent 2GB bonus on every cycle since I can still access it online. Or does it not apply since it is 4G data. 41.25 for 6GB would be a decent plan especially when you take into account rewards and credits. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Korth wrote:

If they aren't advertising the old code anymore then it's probably not valid anymore. They're advertising a new code now.

The 2GBBONUS code is still advertised on the Public Mobile site.  However, I mentioned earlier, it states specifically which plans are eligible. None of the new 4g plans are mentioned.

If they aren't advertising the old code anymore then it's probably not valid anymore. They're advertising a new code now.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No, not looking yet. I'm on the $35 plan, but maybe in the near future with all the new bonuses and the 3x reward points for a year + credits etc.. If the 2GB bonus applied it may be worth it to port my number out, park it and port it back in. Going to weigh the pros and cons. 

Initially it says any plans 35+, the terms and conditions stipulate what you wrote but obv that was before the 4G plans, it goes to further stipulate that 15 and 25 plans do not qualify so I am thinking they were just clarifying the plans at the time that do and do not qualify, but now that there are more in the mix, who knows? 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

for plan 4G  promo code: 4GPLANBONUS

that other code you have for 3G but maybe is now expiry.

don't forgetting to use your refer a friend code.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JL9   Likely it won't work.  If you need to activate anyway, then put it there and try your luck.

But if you are activating just because of that 2GB, you might be disappointed then

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

If you have a new sim card you can try it out. Go up the point of applying the code, but don't follow through with the payment. If you get a green ✔️ check mark then it'll work.

Let us know what happens.

The details from this promo specify that only the $35, $40, $50, and $70 plans qualify.

Need Help? Let's chat.