cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP !! Payment success but activation failure.

ACTASWATER
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, PM,

I have just paid 90 dollars by payment vochers to activate my new PM SIM card,.

Everything is ok but at last , when I click on the "Activate the phone", it comes to failure。

Sorry, your account activation request has failed.Please visit our online community at pubmobile.ca/community for assistance.

So, please help , my account number is 1xxxxxxxxx826.

Thanks.

46 REPLIES 46

rj

Saturday, Oct 31, 2015. my SIM activation failed after payment step.

After that when I try to log to my account using my password, it fails: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." When I select: "Forgot your password?", I get to the page to verify my email, I get: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

I sent emails about this problem but have not heard anything back… don’t know what is going on? Now almost more than 48 hrs are gone, after paying money I can’t use my phone and logon to my account. Is it possible that someone can help me to fix this issue please?

Thanks

ACTASWATER

Hi, dear friend,

Still when I call any nuber,there is a male voice told me that I have no plan, but actually,I have paid  90 dollars for 90 days plan. 

And I can not log in the self servce system. So I am not sure what had happned after my payment and activation.

Thank you very much.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@MaggieL It's been a known issue lately with some new sign ups. I'm currently dealing with it myself, but my service is working fine so I have no need for self serve at the moment. You can bet they're working hard to fix it.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ACTASWATER Can you let me know if you are able to use your service? 

Rockdaddy22

Send a private message to @Mansi_G let her know you can't sign in. If your service is working without any problems I wouldn't bother sending a message for now. If you need to make changes to your account she can do that from her end.

MaggieL

Same problem here... what do I do?  how do I PM someone?  Thanks!  Nevermind.. I figured out how to PM someone now.. but... "cannot login is a known problem"?  Does this happens often? 

Rockdaddy22
Unfortunately not being able to sign in is a known issue their working on, send a private message like mentioned above and they'll be able to help you. Hope you get this solved soon.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ACTASWATER, please send private message to @Mansi_G or @Moid_I with your issue, and they should be able to speed up the matter.

ACTASWATER

Please help, I have mailed several days before. Still in trouble.

ACTASWATER

Thanks, but there is always a Generic error when I try to loggin the selfservice website.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ACTASWATER, can u log on to the onine self service and confirm that you have the plan you have subscribed.  The online self service is accessed by the email that you had activated the SIM card (which you receive the email confirmation of the credit card transaction).  If you forgot the password, you can reset it by answering the secret questions.  After log in, you can check the "Add on Usage" to confirm.

ACTASWATER

I emailed PM by "Contact us" ,and received an email this morning that my card is activated now. 

When I inserted the card, it do show the singals,but I can not make a call or a text ,there is a male voice told me that I have no plans setup.But I did paid ninety dollars by vochers during the activation process to buy three month plans.

Please help . Many thanks.

ACTASWATER

Many thanks to  you guys.

I have emailed PM and modified the account number in my post.

lqu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @ACTASWATER, as @imm1304, please try if your phone has any service (e.g. on the phone home screen, do u see any Public Mobile?), Can you call, text or use any data?  It may worth to try that.  Also as @yads, please remove your account information in this forum since google search will easily find this information, which should be private to you.  If you do not have any luck in the service, please use "Get Help" "Contact Us" and "SIM and Activation".  Since you have the account number, I assume that you can access the online self serve.  Please let them know your phone number and account number and the issue.  If you port from another carrier, please provide them the previous carrier account number, IMEI and PIN so that Public Mobile can proceed with the porting.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

imm1304

Hi @ACTASWATER,  

Eventhough it says activation failed, can you put the sim in your phone and check if you have service?  Sometimes, despite the error, people reported the phone service was working as it should.

Did you receive any confirmation email?

Can you sign into your self-serve account?  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If yes, check if your account status is active and the plan you selected is showing.  

yads
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You probably don't want to share your account number with everyone. Email them here http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.