cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Granfathered Plan to New US/Canada Plan

Derrickr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on a grandfathered 90 plan and I would like to change to the new $34/month US/Canada Plan on my next renewal which is on Mar 25th. With the current plan I enjoy some reward discounts every pay period. I was wondering about the following:

- if I sign up today for change of plan at next renewal and withe the $34 US/Canada plan expiring on Mar 4th, 2024, would I still get the offer?

- What happens to my rewards?

- Can I still pay for the new $34 US/Canada Plan every 90 days?

Please let me know the answers to the above so that I can move quickly to change, if I have to. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Derrickr

Thanks.

@Derrickr  They will stay 

Derrickr

Sorry, had one more question:

- I have unused add-ons so will they stay or go away?

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Derrickr - Here is the A to your questions

1. You can  change it on renewal since it'll lock it in till your current plan expires.
  2. Your rewards won't change on legacy, but if you are on points then the point value may go up or down (5% Every $1 spent)
  3. You cannot pay the $34/50GB over 90days. It is only 30 days ($102 every 90days) 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Derrickr  Your rewards will stay the same they are tied to your account not your plan. , but the plan in question is billed every 30 days there’s no 90 day option for it . And yes you will still get offer even if the plan is no longer offered by your renewal day 

Need Help? Let's chat.