cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my phone, but no sim.

JS10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like the title says my pre owned phone just arrived, but no sim cards were included. Was supposed to receive 2. (one with the phone, and one bonus). Sent in a ticket, but when I click 'view a copy of my ticket' nothing is there.

8 REPLIES 8

JS10

I see, thank you.

@JS10 wrote:

I've done this, but it was just another automated reply.

@JS10   yes, message them with that link, they won't reply instantly, usually within 2 to 4 hours

but again, you might not need the card for now if you are existing customer with an active sim 

if you do need a sim card for new activation, the replacement sim might not come quick. You might want to ask them to reimburse the sim charge and let you buy a new PM sim  in person from a Telus /Koodo  store

JS10

No.

JS10

I've done this, but it was just another automated reply.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I would first contact a CSA to arrange to have the 2 sims in the mail...but they could take a few weeks to get here.

In the meantime, contact these guys who promise fast free delivery...cheaper sims too.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

If you're in GTA, they have local pickup options.

Then message CSA to see if they'll credit your account for those costs.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JS10  There's no message in your inbox top right from CSA's?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JS10   it should come with it

You can open a ticket with PM support and ask them to send it back to you.  Please open ticket via direct message with your order #

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

However, if you are existing subscriber, you are  simply move your existing sim card from the old phone to this new one

If you are going to activate new account, instead of waiting, it could be quicker to simply buy the PM sim card from a Telus or Koodo store instead of wait PM to ship you back, it could take 3 weeks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JS10 @Sim cards can take anywhere’s between 3days and two weeks to get delivered 

Need Help? Let's chat.