cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got double charged on my credit card by public mobile. What to do?

F_F
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I got double charged on my prepaid credit card by public mobile when i was adding funds to re-new my plan. Smiley Mad How do I go about to get it fixed as there is no customer service line to call? I'd rather not have to go through my credit card....

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

F_F

Thanks for all the replies.

Just to update, I did get the double charged amount credited back to my account after replying back to the moderator team. However, unfortunately I was not able to get my old plan back. 

F_F

So I did like you guys told me and PM the moderator_team...

Got a reply after 2 days stating that a credit had been applied for the dovule charged amount but of course when I log in to self serve there is no credit there and my account balance is still the same.

Mind you, I also lost my original $50 plan when I tried renewing it as the self service said I had insufficient funds in my account despite having $50 exactly before the due date. Only way I was able to resume phone service was to downgrade to a plan that was currently available and so hence I lost my $50/8gb data plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@F_F Do  not do a charge back that will caause more problems than it solves.  you will need to show a sceeenshot of your cc payments.

There is a 72+ hour delay in mod replys to messages so please be patient, and do not send multiple messages.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Interesting. The funds cannot really be reversed to the prepaid card normally, however, there are funds now on your account for the next bill if that's any consolation.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I'm sorry to hear that.
If you've been charged twice, you will need to contact a member of our Moderator Team
Need Help? Let's chat.