cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a new Iphone has an Android before

larryhyman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used to have an Android phone with a Windows Computer. I would us Microsoft Phone link all the time to send texts and to copy and paste to my phone (send pictures to text messages. But phone link does not support the Iphone. I have been searching for a solution. I couldn't get any app to work. I have hearing that my solution would to use my providers web portal (chrome supports copy/paste). So the question is: Does PUBLIC have a web portal that allows me to read / text and MMS from my computer by an app or a web site?

7 REPLIES 7

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats on getting an iPhone --- no need for any additional apps - I assume that you have already setup the FREE Apple  iCloud account ----------> that's all you need to link to any of your Apple devises from Texts, Emails, Contacts, Notes, Music, Photos and more. Once you get familiar with Apple you will never go back.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @larryhyman  

not sure if you want something like these:

(sorry, Community block my earlier message because of the URLs, so I need to screenshot it and you need to type out the url)

hTideGnow_0-1655834686117.png

Yup.....it’s all one or the other. 

Sell the iphone 🙂 . Return to the non-proprietary much more open world of not-Apple. There are vastly more Windows machines than Apple. There are vastly more Android machines than iOS.

larryhyman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I knew that but I don't want to sell my pc and buy a Mac and start all over again.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Solution is...buy a MacBook or iMac. It may do some of the things you are in need of. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@larryhyman , Public Mobile does not run such a service.  You could use messages for web.  I use this on android.  It works well.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/12/14/how-to-text-from-android-with-ios/#:~:text=To%20start%2C%20you'll....

Need Help? Let's chat.