cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to chargeback

Stephen1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Absolute garbage service, I was going to switch to PM for the black friday deals. They double charged my credit card and a customer service agent said "don't worry you wont be charged twice". Had issues with transferring number from my previous provider and every single time a page loads from PM it always says Oopsie poopsies something went wrong :3. I've waited 2 weeks since I've originally been charged and my service was supposed to start, I figured their servers were busy from Black Friday. However today as I'm trying to get my service up and running again I can't even get in to talk to a customer service rep from PM I just keep getting the whoops something went wrong. So long story short I don't care I will not be pursuing a business relationship with PM I will be canceling everything and charging back on my credit card. I will also be warning everyone I know that will be considering switching to PM that I highly suggest against it because this has been a horrible experience. Goodluck trying to convince me otherwise.

6 REPLIES 6

@Stephen1990   the ticket system broke a while back and is hit and miss, in your case sounds like mostly miss!  That's why it is recommended to use the private message system to contact customer service (the link @Handy1 gave which is not the actual ticket system).  They are responding quite quickly today.  I've been here a year with no problems but it seems getting started here can be the hard part.

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Stephen1990 wrote:

I can't submit a ticket because I keep getting sent to a page that says something went wrong lol. Thanks for trying but I'm not worried about staying with PM because I will not be.

@Handy1 gave you the link to send a DM to the CS_Agents that can help resolve any issues.  If the ticketing system isn't working then this is the way to get this fixed here.

@Stephen1990 been here multiple years with zero issues as well.  Once things are resolved it will be fine.

Stephen1990

I'm very concerned about keeping my number from my previous provider and from the experience I've been having with all of their technical issues I have absolutely zero faith that nothing will go wrong if I try to transfer my number over to PM. Thank you for your assistance though!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you experienced sych horrible service.  regrettably everyone reading this message is customers like you and not public mobile staff so we are not the ones to try and convince you to stay.

If you want to send a complaint, send a message here at the link below.

For what it's worth,  I know it is a rough start however; I think you should stick around for a month or 2 and see if you still feel that way. 

Ive been here 5+ years myself and overall,  its been smooth. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Stephen1990

I can't submit a ticket because I keep getting sent to a page that says something went wrong lol. Thanks for trying but I'm not worried about staying with PM because I will not be.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Stephen1990  Double check your credit card is one charge just pending and the other is posted ? If both charges are posted then submit ticket with support and they will make right . But wouldn’t do a charge back it will complicate your payment method should you decide to stay with PM 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.