cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift of 2 GB of free data and 500 free int. Long distance

ShirlArch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the text Dec. 4, 2022 offering free data and free minutes.  I Replied as requested and received a text saying the data and minutes have been added to my account.

It does look like the data has been added, but not the 500 free minutes.

What happened?? How do I get this fixed??

Thanks,

Shirley

8 REPLIES 8

@tarsbo   actually it likely still a cache issue on your desktop

try using Incognito mode when you are using your desktop (or even mobile) and it should show you the correct info 

tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've found the website to be very buggy on desktop. But for some reason, when I log on via my phone, everything is up to date. I'd recommend refreshing the sections as others have mentioned below. If this doesn't solve it, you should certainly open a ticket with CS_Agent! Good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ShirlArch 

try this suggestion....

plan.jpg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot 2022-12-21 135853.png

This is what I got in my account. Try refresh and see if will show up. Also, go to the history and see if you accidentally used those minutes (not likely, but sometimes weird things happen).

Last but not least, if the things above don't work, file a ticket with SIMon.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ShirlArch 

First try to login in again with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  There have been issues with this website showing the old "cached" version of  your plan.  

If you still don't see the add on, then you will need to contact customer service agent. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@ShirlArch 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try again 

When you get into your account, click on the refresh button so you can see the latest information .

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you will need to contact an agent

Need Help? Let's chat.