cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting locked out of my account

Shastadaisy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

I am sooooooo fed up. I am trying to get into my account, My password, although correct was not accepted. I successfully changed my password and it is still not being accepted. I keep getting locked out after two tries, and I have been at this for two days. Please can someone give me some help on this before I just cancel and go to a new provider.

I realize there are different passwords for community and account.

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Shastadaisy wrote:

Hi there

I am sooooooo fed up. I am trying to get into my account, My password, although correct was not accepted. I successfully changed my password and it is still not being accepted. I keep getting locked out after two tries, and I have been at this for two days. Please can someone give me some help on this before I just cancel and go to a new provider.

Hi @Shastadaisy yes that would be really really frustrating.  I recently changed my password and I had the same problem and after so many tries, I got locked out of my account.  

It turned out to be my fault.  I ignored the instruction on the private message the moderator had sent me...

• Note that before you will connect with your new credentials you will need to clear the cache & cookies on your device.

https://bit.ly/2AYhY2a

If you had done that and still not able to log in your account, wait an hour before you try again.

If problem persists, contact again the moderator you are in contact with.

Please keep us posted

Aloha

RosieR

P.S.  I love Shasta daisy

daisy-may-shasta-daisy-proven-winners_13673

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’d contact a moderator before I’d give up on public completely. It definitely sounds frustrating. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Shastadaisy 

If you're allowing your computer's autocomplete to put in these fields, try manually typing them

@Shastadaisy 

Website is finicky at times.  Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.

Some basic account functions also can be done by dialing 611 on your phone:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shastadaisy wrote:

Hi there

@Shastadaisy , okay that would be really frustrating, especially since we need to access our Self Serve for many things.

Try these things:

• clear your browser's cache
  • OR open a different browser
  • try opening a tab in incognito mode

Just checking...Are your service working okay?

If SIMon bot is causing you issues, you could also use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shastadaisy 

Please contact the PM moderator by clicking on the SIMon Chat bubble and ask that you want to contact a moderator to reset your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.