cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free second month + 5GB boxing day deal

bryankeep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community,

I signed up for the free second month + free 5GB of data when I signed up for public mobile before January 15th. I registered yesterday and am very happy with public mobile so far but I didn't see anywhere to get the 5GB. I assumed it would automatically get added to my account. Now today I recieved an email  reminding me about the deal. Anyone encounter this issue or have solutions to this problem? 

Thanks,

Bryan

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@waytomatrix : The email address you used should have received a welcome email. That would be your activation date. The last promo was to submit an email before the end of Feb 28 and activate before the end of Mar 6.

Edit: The New Year promo was online only between Jan 6 and Feb 8. And the Boxing Week was either. So we need to know the dates.

CCS may also have had their own promos. You would need to take that up with them.

waytomatrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you submit an email address before activation?  - Yes I submit email address before activation

Did you activate yourself or in a store? - it was done in store , by canadian cell supplies.

Did you use the same email address during activation that you submitted earlier?

- i created my online profile and gave same email address to CCS for activation.

What day did you activate?  exact date i dont remember but i activated before deadline.

@waytomatrix 

Click on your envelope icon, you should see this:

HALIMACS_0-1615224657808.png

Now, tap the SENT items.   There should be a Ticket which will contain the details of what you submitted to the Moderators.   It will look similar to this (not this ticket#, you'll be assigned one for you):

HALIMACS_1-1615224954042.png

If you DON'T see this above, you didn't generate a ticket for support.  Try again by clicking chatbot to lower right (which logged into Community account) and request Moderator assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@waytomatrix : Do you have any numbers over the envelope in the upper right? Click the envelope to open private messaging. Click the subject line to fully read the messages. You may have received emails from here. Those are just notifications of that you got a private message. Don't reply to them. Come here and go into the private messaging system.

Did you submit an email address before activation? Did you activate yourself or in a store? Did you use the same email address during activation that you submitted earlier? What day did you activate?

waytomatrix

I have raised ticket with Moderator two times and it is already week .  No response yet from Public mobile/Moderator.  Tried to take help of online chat but that also did not help.  Still i dont seen 5Gb and 2nd Month free credit :(.  that was one of the purpose to switching to Public and i have not got it sadly...

@waytomatrix 

@waytomatrix wrote:

30 days will be over today. But still no credit for second month and no 5 gb data yet 

Then you will need to contact moderator for help.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

waytomatrix

30 days will be over today. But still no credit for second month and no 5 gb data yet 

@toa wrote:

I'm on the same boat too, already 2 weeks, nothing. hope to get it by next billing cycle

Public Mobile said 30 days in the terms. You should get it by then.

toa

I'm on the same boat too, already 2 weeks, nothing. hope to get it by next billing cycle

It can take up to 30 days if you met all the requirements to receive them.

waytomatrix

my account was activiated on 29th January but still have not got 5Gb + 2nd Month free reflecting in my account.  Not sure, if I am going to be billed on 28th Feb... next monthly fee is appearing soon

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@EF23 wrote:

Yes my husband joined and he’s suppose to get the second

month free and 5 gigs and I haven’t seen it yet

You will see it within 30 days from activation.

EF23

Yes my husband joined and he’s suppose to get the second

month free and 5 gigs and I haven’t seen it yet

@tien_o wrote:

I have received an email reminding me to activate my sim before the 14 of Jan to get the flash deal. However, I have already activated my sim the day I signed up. Does this email mean that I activated the sim too early or do you think this is an email they are sending everyone?
Thanks Everyone!

Did you folllow terms of the promo? If you activated during valid time period, you're good.

tien_o
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have received an email reminding me to activate my sim before the 14 of Jan to get the flash deal. However, I have already activated my sim the day I signed up. Does this email mean that I activated the sim too early or do you think this is an email they are sending everyone?
Thanks Everyone!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bryankeep wrote:

Hello community,

I signed up for the free second month + free 5GB of data when I signed up for public mobile before January 15th. I registered yesterday and am very happy with public mobile so far but I didn't see anywhere to get the 5GB. I assumed it would automatically get added to my account. Now today I recieved an email  reminding me about the deal. Anyone encounter this issue or have solutions to this problem? 

Thanks,

Bryan

You will see the promos within 30 days of activation.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 days of activating if applicable.

Need Help? Let's chat.