cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month promotion. No free month?

kittykatko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for that 5gbs and free month special sale that was going on and neither have applied to my account. They said that I would get it after signing up but neither happened and I even auto renewed. So Like did I do something wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

@kittykatko 

It sounds like you did everything correctly. Unfortunately the pm "system" is not perfect and completely misses applying the promotions to some activations. Not to worry the moderator will check your account and apply the promotional credits that you are eligible for....and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Maybe you are going to have one of those accounts that weird stuff happens to.....this can be annoying or entertaining as weird stuff accounts tend to get weird bonuses to make up for the weird stuff that moderators have to fix. I have two accounts....one plods along completely normal the other one every 3 months or so something weird happens. Sometimes bad ( no really bad just annoyingly bad) and later some weird bonus comes along.....I just go with the flow...... but take screenshots of my account all the time just in case......I advise you do too!

kittykatko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did all of that. Made sure it was before the cut off date. Did it online. I contacted a mod and am waiting for further help. I thought maybe I had to sign up for auto renew or something too so I did that then waited till the end of last month to see if I would get the rewards but they never came. So now I will wait on a mod I guess.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kittykatko When did you sign up?

The requirements are:

- Activate SIM before February 8

- Minimum $25 plan

- Email address while activating SIM should match sign up email address 

If all requirements are met. You should contact a PM mediator to look into your concerns.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Also,  @kittykatko , did you sign up for the Boxing Day promotion or the New Year's promotion?

The Boxing Day promotion was applicable for both in-store and online activations but the New Year's promotion was only eligible for online activations. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

did you submit your email ahead of time, got the confirmation and use the promotion code when signup?

if you did and waited 30 days, please open a ticket to get it sorted out with the mod

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/, then select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kittykatko 

The details of the promotion states that you will receive the bonus items within 30 days of activation.

If you did not receive them after 30 days, contact a moderator. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.